View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:55 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Which cabs will work to make the top banner transparent as well as the calander, slider, etc. I had some cabs for the older version of Cookie but don't want to mess up anything on your rom. Thanks again looks great! Is there a way to make your wallpaper skin the bottom where the action and menu buttons are? It looks good skinned on the very top and would like it to cover the entire screen.
will look into the transparent top bar.. need to make sure i give you the right cab... the wallpaper does extend to bottom bar, but has a 50% transparency gloss over top of it... i could remove, but looks funny with slider & Slider curtain.

This post has been thanked 1 times.