View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
Ok here's where we stand with V6
Added CHT 1.7.1 and Editor
Just a few more tough Icons to change.

V6 Beta 2 All Carrier 23554 http://www.mediafire.com/?t0y1ztztmtu

running and testing your V6 beta now.

While the loss of wolves makes me a little sad I must say this is running very smooth! =D>

So I can't hate too much.

You

2 side notes:

1. Still waiting for that donation link you slacker! haha
2. I think you should start a new thread with all your different versions with eye catching pictures of all your different types of roms! you know to keep things more oranized.
3. Why did you remove XDA PSshutxp? When you hold down the power off button it only gives you the option to shut the phone off instead of the reset hard reset options that is almost a need for these phones

Just curious what will you do next! haha

Your roms are by for the most stable and everything always seems to run so smooth!

Hats off to you man

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-20-2010 at 11:23 AM.