View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:32 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Metal Slug Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogelio rios View Post
OK I hadnt got to check out pod-cast early but i did and saw what you were talking about. I deleted the topic it was posted by one of my members. As far as a bomb on my site no , no one has blown up so I guess there is none. I noticed you always seem to be in my threads , taking jabs when you can. Iam glad you have the time to do that , I cant because I have a life. Hahahahaha And when I become VIP it will be because of points not post. Have a Great day!!!!
no problem, its just 3d anti terrorist is a known program that costs people insane money on their long distance bill by calling foreign countries while you're asleep.

i saw as of today, this morning, that malware was on "your" personal forum.

I mostly did it as a heads up for people that might not be familiar. Im glad you found my post helpful and deleted the thread.

You'll be seeing alot more of me, as i have a big project I've been working on behind the scenes that's at Release Candidate grade, and believe be nor posts nor status mean much to me, more so, it's the help i can supply to anyone in need.

have a good one Rogelio, i wish you all the best in your VIP endeavors
This post has been thanked 4 times.