View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:23 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkiller24 View Post
Hey Big, Just wondering if BigCookie was going to be made with the start button on the top instead of the bottom and also if the latest cookie tab released yesterday was being used?
It has Start Button on bottom... WinMo 23559
i am using the latest version of CHT 1.7.1 & CHT Editor 1.7.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strijder View Post
How will we know when today's version has been released? I don't see a date in the file name...
Well, i am trying to get a few last minute things done, so it will be late tonight or early morning when i post it... It's Looking and Running Very Nice!

i will make a post here and include the link on post 2 of this thread....
will also tweet it if you are following me....

This post has been thanked 3 times.