View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
Really like 21899 Cookie ROM a lot... have been bouncing exclusively around NRG Roms for the past month... major disappointment on the latest version though... while 99% seems to work fine, I use a basic third party app called Profimail to get my gmail emails via imap idle, and every time I click on an email in the app, the ROM completely soft resets... anybody experience something similar? Short of that, best and most stable ROM I've tried in a while... but no email is a deal breaker for me... please help, as I really like this ROM and NRG a lot... Thx

Why don't you just set up an exchange account for gmail with activesync?

LAWL