View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Guys, looks like the HTCVolumecontrol.dll has been updated on the lattest ROMs and the one that I was using was very old. I have been using cmylxgo's energy version of tsowens 6 Elite for a long time. I have updated the HTCVolumecontrol.dll as well as the cdma_rssi_ppc.dll, however I do not know how to edit a .cab yet. I am going to post the proper .dll's in hopes that someone can relpace the old ones with the new ones (just overwrite them in the .cab). I have tested and the volume controlls are working 100% as should and makes for a very nice taskbar. You can also just install the task bar and then drop the dll's into your windows directory as well and SOFT RESET. If you don't like the taskbar, just uninstall it, no problem. Many thanks to ENRG, Cmylxgo, and TSowen for all the work here. Hope you enjoy the taskbar

Done and done.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 5 times.