View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
itsachirpthing
PPCGeeks Regular

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
I'm running the same rom and that same task bar was giving me the same issues as well. Funny, the 21889 April 13th did not have any issues with my custom task bars. Odd, something else changed on the 14th build. Great build though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
Thanks, I figured it must be me and started uninstalling manually till I found a tsowen taskbar in my XDA folder that had self installed and apparently caused some sort of conflict... no idea why given it has worked on every other 2.5 ROM of tried, including NRGs others, but whatever... appreciate you responding though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
did you install a different task bar or anything because i am running the 21898 and all works well for me

EDIT: Just read last post....glad you got it fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
Will ask again... I'm on April 14th 2.5 21898 w Cookie and the up and down volume keys do not work at all... anybody have an idea on a reg setting to fix this? Or is the ROM just borked on my phone? Don't want to spend a lot of time customizing until I can get this issue resolved... Thx

Guys, looks like the HTCVolumecontrol.dll has been updated on the lattest ROMs and the one that I was using was very old. I have been using cmylxgo's energy version of tsowens 6 Elite for a long time. I have updated the HTCVolumecontrol.dll as well as the cdma_rssi_ppc.dll, however I do not know how to edit a .cab yet. I am going to post the proper .dll's in hopes that someone can relpace the old ones with the new ones (just overwrite them in the .cab). I have tested and the volume controlls are working 100% as should and makes for a very nice taskbar. You can also just install the task bar and then drop the dll's into your windows directory as well and SOFT RESET. If you don't like the taskbar, just uninstall it, no problem. Many thanks to ENRG, Cmylxgo, and TSowen for all the work here. Hope you enjoy the taskbar

Last edited by itsachirpthing; 04-19-2010 at 08:24 PM.