View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Dubez
PPCGeeks Regular

Dubez is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Take your battery out for 10 seconds and replace. Now with phone shut off hold the volume down button and then press the power button. Which will put you in the tri color screen. Now hook your phone up to your pc in tri color mode via usb cable. Here you should be able to run a flashing utility and then do something like task 29 then flash back to stock and then flash to whatever ROM you choose (in tri color mode active sync/syncing to windows device center shouldn't matter). Good luck.

I flashed over to the 18th after running the task 29 and now my touch screen doesn't work. I don't know if this is the same problem some of you have been having because I though it was stuck on the home screen but then I slid out the keyboard and my hard buttons all work just not my touchscreen. I have flashed back to stock and the touchscreen only works randomly. I have 3 different TP2's all with sprint but only one of the touch screens don't work all flashed to the same ROM in the same manner. Any suggestions?
A thousand Thank Yous