View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I used the task 29 method before flashing the lastest MROM and now my touchscreen is not working. I also tried flashing other chefs ROM's and back to stock but still the touch screen doesn't work on any ROM. I thought it was stuck on the home screen but then I noticed the hard buttons work and I can slide out the keyboard and the buttons all work fine, just not my touchscreen. I have flashed back to stock and did a full flash dance via the hard buttons and tried the soft reset button with stylus and the button combo for tri mode screen and still no bueno.

I have 3 different TP2's all unlocked and flashed with the same ROM and in the same manner, and all with sprint. For some reason only one of these the touch screen doesn't work. Any ideas or registry edits I can do to fix this?

Nevermind I'm a freaking noob! The cover my buddy was using was touching the screen so because this isn't a multi touch screen the screen wasn't working!

Last edited by ryanmv213; 04-19-2010 at 04:04 PM.