View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:42 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Try to add this line to your config_operator.txt

XML: \Windows\my_email.xml

and of course make my_email.xml match the name of your xml file, but I'm pretty sure it can have no spaces.

It don't know why it doesn't work as a provxml, but I just tried it with mine and it didn't work for me either, but doing it this way does work for sure. Sorry for the confusion.

I've been trying to get my facebook login to cook in as well, but with no luck. I usually restore it with Sashimi, but even using the same reg file from Sashimi and dropping it into the kitchen does not work. I'm gonna play around with XDA-UC and see what happens.
I tried adding an xml into that config and that is how I ended up needing a new kitchen. instead, I added the packages - xda_uc into my ROM, it will run your xda_uc folder on first or second boot and do whatever is in that folder, cabs, xml's, registry changes.
I'll post if it is a success or not.

edit, I was able to get gmail in there, but neither yahoo or hotmail made it. I wonder if I could just make a combined xml for all three? is that possible?

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 04-19-2010 at 06:43 PM.