View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 03:09 PM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 04/18/20

hey just something i notice.....

when using the opera that is cooked in dark root and rootrom to post something in the thread or to write something in general it is very laggy like i can be typing and after like five words it will start populating the words in or if i press the backspace key it will be lagging to. It drove me nuts and since i had ran the last rom i had of roots for more than a week or two i decided that i may be using this one for awhile and wanted to see if i could figure out a solution.

so since i had used the slim root or rootrom not sure (whichever one that dont have opera cooked in) i had to download the cab myself and install.

so I decided to test something out with the dark root that i am currently running i installed that cab on my device and it there has not been one single lag with opera since in fact i have typed this entire post from my phone.

so I am not sure if i am the only one experiencing this or not but i decided to let everyone know my findings.

and yes the cab that i have is opera 10 official not one of the beta's