View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

I have a question in regards to contacts and calendar. I just recently purchased a new PC and it came with windows 7 and does not have outlook included any longer. My question is when I used to flash activesync would pull all of my contacts and calendar events to my Touch Pro. Now that outlook is gone where are contacts and calendar stuff being stored in windows 7 so when I flash the 4-18 roms I know I'll be ablle to have my stuff back on it. I know this isn't a rom question but it is the only rom I use and was wondering if anyone who switched to windows 7 recently knew the answer to this question. I have backed them up already through pim back-up and microsoft my phone already just wondering what happened to them when you connect via activesync to sync your pc with your ppc.