View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

BIG

i hope you didnt take what i said in a bad way... i love the work you do and i do look forward to MaxSense.... hell i will donate once its done cause i think you are Max are worth a "reward" so to speak for what you created..

having said that..... there is nothing wrong with the updates and pics... trust me i do enjoy it but at the same time i would have done what your doing when you have a date of release. lets say a week maybe 2 away.

anyways, i hope you didnt take this the wrong way cause thats not what i wanted to do.

This post has been thanked 1 times.