View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:42 PM
HTCotta
Halfway to VIP Status

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

You guys are ridiculous, too many screen shots? Too much communication? These are the most spoiled brat, counterproductive comments I've ever heard and they make zero sense. Remember what you're getting for free and think of the hours YOU would have to sit in front of your computer to get something like this done. Most of you couldn't even maintain a ROM release and now you're all over Big who is releasing multiple ROM's while working on an innovative, new UI, and he's STILL releasing mods for all of us! Don't take it for granted, think before you post. I mean, I'm mad FOR big.

Thanks for all the hard work Big, MOST of us really appreciate it. Don't let a few inconsiderate people get you down. Looking forward to MaxSense, even if it's not here for months!
This post has been thanked 2 times.