View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 11:54 AM
FFierce
Lurker

FFierce is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issues for sms/sound/My location

First of all I would apologies for my English if it's bad, and second I would apologies to if my description is not very clear I am trying to do my best on it but this is the first time I have done something like this.

Sms messages coming to late or not receiving at all.
Some of my messages are coming to late or not even coming at all, I got this problem since the march ROM update for Europe west, I have already gone to the provider store and they just sad the most simple, quick, and cheapest answer: It's your device....

The sms alert sometimes ONLY goes off when I get my mobile off the stand-bye. This is also very annoying since I don't watch ever 5 minutes on my mobile.

My location is not working anymore since 2-3 days ago.
I live in a small city which is not listed in the cities of the weather program. Cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam are working but my location is not anymore.

My device information: Standard touch pro 2, using Windows Mobile 6.5 newest updates from the HTC website Europese West, Netherlands.

I got to go for a hour/2 hours so I wont be able to reply to solutions until I come back.

Thank you!