View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠COMING TODAY BigCo0kie ROM⚠ ☼BigMaxSenseRom☼ BIG News, BIG Change

your doing nothing wrong Big,i'd say your doing things right in my eyes,your keeping this thread very up to date as it was meant to be when the thread started,your pix and updates have been a blessing as to know how much progress is being made,and at the same time releasing roms that were never mentioned for us (cookie/max roms not maxsense) or in the initial thread postings either,so i would personally say you have done the job quite well,it's not your fault we have ppl here who sit at home sucking their thumb cause they can't have what they want exactly when they want it, (obviously noobs and ppl who don't know what it takes for this stuff) so i say keep doing what you been doing and the gripers can sit there and wait just like everybody else has too!!

we wait patiently and respectively for a truly amazing mod that the testers and developers are making as bug free as possible before it's released!!