View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:02 AM
hasseye
Regular 'Geeker

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

damnn....so you guys have the EVO effect to huh?

i thought it was only me that started thinking about "the other side"...

windows mobile has been really fun.....the porting, the cooking, the waiting, the flashing, it was all beautiful to see a new release come out....sense 2.1...whenn we first got sense 2.5, and how about sense 2.5 2012...when we got our first native kernel ....it was all good and excited

but windows mobile 6.5 and our vga phones are on the verge of being falling off the hill..i was hoping the htc trophy was gonna be released to give us all one last "special moment" with our diamonds...but that just doesnt look like happening...right now i stopped using sense and just been trying to change it up with titanium and PointUI

i already downloded a linux OS (Ubuntu) really incredible FYI...and trying to get familiar with the whole linux/android structure...it most definatly at least in terms of linux is a lot more customizable and a lot more you can do to mod it (not to sure about android os)

maybe one day i jump back ship (maybe a year) when windows phone 7 is released and is proven that it can be hacked/modded....im sure its going to be great as well i just cant wait any longer need a new phone

and us sprint users have the chance to arguably hold one of the best greatest latest newest phones out there in a few short months. U can call it the HD2 on steriods.