ukyfan
N00b

ukyfan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/8/09 FIRMWARE UPDATE: Verizon GPS Unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-rod View Post
Ihave no problem with a donation, in fact if i knew someone in the houston area that could help me learn how to do this stuff I would pay them as well. I first problem is that I'm not sure how to get started.

I am on my personal pc, not my htc when viewing these lpost inks and attached files, so I'm guessing that I need to be on my htc so that the files and downloads go to my htc, right? seems obvious but I'm not computer savvy. thanks for you research, if you can point me to the basics of any read this first about changes, downloads, upgrading flash, etc to the htc where it goes through a more basic how-to it would be great. If it is just as simple as to use the htc when on this ppc webstie so the files go to the programs on my htc, then let me know.

Mike
The easiest thing to do is to log on to this thread with your Touch Pro, and download the files on the first post. After you do that then you can start updating. The longest part of the whole process is just waiting for the phone to power back up from the soft resets. It doesn't take very long at all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.