View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 05:14 AM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Issues With New ROM Thus Far

[QUOTE=dibbson;1706325]Both of those cabs (live, and myphone) are available on the Online Updater App actually for quick install. This ROM works with HDWall cabs, no need to install any patches for that either. Not sure about the MMS, no one else has said anything yet about it not working.

Good morning, thanks for the reply DIBBS. I didn't see them on the updater but thanks for letting me know and I will be sure to check again if I reflash. As for as HDWalls it is just a matter of taste. I just wanted the extra quicklinks and a quick way to change my wallpaper on all tabs inluding landscape without having to create a cab just to change the wallpaper, the santod cab makes it quick and simple for me and adds the extra links that I wanted as well. The MMS issue, if no other Verizon user has the issue I will reflash and try it again as you never know may be something unique to me, but no biggie as I am sure I will figure it out. As always great work; you have an awesome day.