View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 02:09 AM
coolsac32
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-14][DEV] SAC ROM Developement [CDMA][WVGA][TP2]

i finished the first beta after countless hours of trial and error. i would have had it done earlier but at 5 in the morning i ran into a wall with development. FML right? lol but i spent all day working out the bug and thus comes the first beta. no it is not perfect but it is a good work in progress so try it out and tell me what you like about it for future releases. im uploading it as we speak. ps it is a app heavy version i will release a light version once i complete the touch pro vga version of it
This post has been thanked 1 times.