View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:58 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: Verizon Issues With New ROM Thus Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
Anyone else throw cookie on this and happen to use exchange and yahoo mail? As soon as I install the Cookie editor on there it removes yahoo mail from tmail but still shows up on manila. You cannot access the inbox and it will not update your mail. You also cannot get it back by uninstalling the editor or cookie home screen and you cannot re-setup the mail because it says it's already set up. the only thing you can do is hard reset.

P.S. great ROM Dibbs totally blows away the last one.
I tried to replicate your issue, obviously I don't have your exact exchange settings, but I started from scratch. Loaded a yahoo mail account, exchange, and then installed cookie and editor. I was still able to access both accounts, and there is nothing I can see in the editor package that would cause tmail account issues (no weird registry entries or anything). So i'm not sure why the editor would be causing you issues. Did you try installing cookie and editor and then setting up your accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Issues that I have had on the new ROM thus far:Well that is all I have found this far and will continue to see if I can resolve the MMS issue which if I can I will be good to go. If anyone on Verizon has it working please let me know, thanks...Great work as always DIBBS
Both of those cabs (live, and myphone) are available on the Online Updater App actually for quick install. This ROM works with HDWall cabs, no need to install any patches for that either. Not sure about the MMS, no one else has said anything yet about it not working.

And thanks @ everyone who is enjoying the ROM.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.