View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 11:49 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Maybe this isn't the thread to ask, but I'm going to take the chance because search is really turning up nothing ... Does anyone here know how to replace the default background for Mobile Shell from inside the EXT? I don't know which file it is in.

On a side note, none of my family cares but I am excited. I made my own startup animation and made a DLL into a module! And it all works! YEA!
you should be able to change the mobile shell background through the mobile shell settings to any pic file on your phone.
glad you made your own dll. that is cool and far from what I am doing.

as it is, trying to flash to a known working ROM (i wasn't renaming most of them so I don't have many to choose from).

already reloaded a new kitchen, but I have to copy over new camera drivers and new camera files and also all the extras I have added. probably won't get to that till wed. night. be nice if I wasn't on stock 6.1 though so hopefully this 23114 I just flashed will give me basics for now till then. (I had forgotten that 6.1 sprint doesnt even have myphone loaded!!!)