View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/18/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21899 / 23559 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Thanks for the heads up! I held off flashing your latest and greatest today after seeing that Co0kie Mod had just been updated to 1.7.1. Many thanks for recooking with 1.7.1! That said, I've been running 23551 for more than three weeks now, and it's only locked up once to date during use, and zero times when coming off the charger overnight. The only minor issues I've noticed and have not been able to fix so far are below.

1) When roaming, the taskbar shows the wifi icon instead the roaming icon. (really no big deal, lol..)

2) The volume control is too large for screen. (really no big deal either, lol.., as it still works fine)

3) For some reason, and I'm not sure if it's due to one of the programs I have installed or Co0kie Mod or what, but at some point during the night Sense has been reloading itself for the last week or two. It's kind of strange, as I can tell that the system does not soft reset, due to the amount of available RAM. It's just Sense resetting by itself. Anyway, I know it reloads because each morning my main memory is lower, and running ClearTemp to clean the specific Application Data\HTC\Proglaucher Folder, brings the main memory back to it's normal level again. It's not a big deal, and it's far better than having any wake up SOD issues. Guess I'm just wondering what would cause Sense to reload? It appears to only happen when the system is in Standby for more than four hours, if that helps...

In regard to your new slider icons, I like the clean simple look. Thank you, and thanks for the screen shot with the new Co0kie Mod too.

Cheers,
R
1) i know... i just couldnt get it fixed... but like u said, not a big issue.
2) im not sure what u mean too big.... i'd bet u using 6.5.5 sys... i thought i fixed it to fit the screen though... ill check it again.
3)cant say i ran across something like that... might be something u installed unless someone else can report having the same issue... then it probably something i've done wrong... but i dont use sys 6.5.5 myself... so i can't be sure.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.