View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:57 PM
william_fold
Regular 'Geeker

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
William i see you seperated the manila into tabs from Rawdi's uploaded Sprint Manila

Just a little confused.. What is it about Rawdi's package that makes it "way smaller" If he took the 1st package you made(lang removed and cfc'ed pngs optimized" took out the imaged manila files and replaced them with stock files

is this not the same re upload you did with the Sprint Manila without Sprint Tabs and without Language files

Why would his package be "smaller" Rawdi got me pretty confused with his posts... also what does he mean by "odd file names" im trying to see what he's looking at, but i have no idea where he's coming from half the time, lol
I dont know....I dumped the ROM myself and used those...its the same files as the all-in-one package I uploaded(which is just the xxxxxx_manila files)...I just didnt remove the dlls from the individual tabs in case someone isnt using an all-in-one manila engine package like we have in Calks kitchen...
This post has been thanked 1 times.