View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.1 camera vs 6.5???

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
the real cross hairs were a joke. as you can see,, i went back within 3 min. to add a real pic of the "cross hairs" that were referenced. sorry it took me 3 min. to take a screenshot. also the little t or x is accually called touch focus indicator. i dont think googleing crosshairs wouldve helped the ops problem with bad foucus. but thanks for your non help anyway. ill even hit your thanks button.
Touch Focus Indicator? are you kidding?

If one cannot use deductive reasoning to understand what you were talking about, that's sad

I guess I'm lucky i know what a cross hair is with or without a picture, and what it does, i.e focus on a target.

thanks for the thanked post though, I actually just thought you huge crosshair photo was funny.