Thread: HTC Ozone
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:21 AM
cbreze
Regular 'Geeker

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw.99 View Post
I had never noticed... Mine seems to be on a similar time table but I never really thought about it or tested that until you mentioned it...Im mainly a text, calendar and email user so i havent needed it for any longer than stock... If I see something though Ill be sure to link...
Yeah, it seems to be a flatly non functional adjustment. The screen lite works as set so I dunno. Surprised you didn't notice. When texting or emailing which I use alot, a brief pause is all it takes for the backlit keys to go dark. A mild annoyance for an otherwise awesome little device. I F'd up and had my first hard reset yesterday when I installed "battery plus pro". I was going to trial the standard v. And it said 6.0 supported, so I was a little nervous about putting it on, and as it turned out it was a bad idea. Once on it didn't work properly and then it wouldn't remove properly. Live and learn, then I thought maybe a HR will fix the kb lite issue....Nope.

Hey outlaw, what v. of opera mini works best on the ozone? I used a vga friendly v5 on my imagio and tp2 that worked well with those screens, I gotta check around, but was curious what a longtime ozoner is using.

Last edited by cbreze; 04-18-2010 at 10:29 AM.