View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:21 AM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
That is why he didn't share. Santod didn't want to release it because he couldn't guarantee it would work for everyone or most.

Here is how he spoke to Santod AFTER he said he could live with it if Santod gave a reason why he wouldn't release it.
Look bro, first off get it straight before you step up and speak. Ive been inquiring about that taskbar for a while and Santod kept ignoring the issue even when other members wanted it as well. If he had said such in the first place I could have lived with that. Since i never got a response i kept asking in good gesture. I then at that point asked santod to be straight up with me and then politely told him how i felt about it. End of story. ive always appreciated santod and his mods and i use them regularly and thank him all the time. it just seems weird that Santod of all people didnt want to share a mod without a reason. In truth this whole issue has more history than you know so speaking from an outside point of view i can see why youre acting like a groupie. Theres always somebody who wants to incite a riot. if you have a problem with me PM me. I found what i needed and the issue is dead to me. I still think Santod is a great contributor and I will always wish him well. This is a family here and brothers will disagree sometimes. Thats all.

P.S.- MordyT has offered to look into fixing some of these taskbars for us. Thats the only reason why Im even trying to hunt this taskbar down and get it fixed. Im not worried about santod supporting it. I just wanted him to post it so MordyT could have a look at it. Sheesh! its like a little girl trying to be a tattle tale over nothing. I swear. Anywho, back to the productiveness i guess.

Last edited by TreyBeno; 04-18-2010 at 10:31 AM.