View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:10 AM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Yeah i know this is the one he's using. I asked him for it but for some reason he didnt want to share. Anyways, MordyT hooked me up and Im gonna test the cab MordyT posted. Keepin my fingers crossed lol.

Update: MordyT i tried the new cab and the volume controls work properly even in single bar. Great job! Unfortunately the signal bars and battery are still stock and the battery is what I wanted the most lol. The sound icon isnt the one from the SS either. Probably my fault as there were a bunch of cabs to chose from. Ill check on that. Ive been reading the source thread and i think the modder, DaFunk, used old dlls and didnt put some of the icons in their proper new dlls. Santod must have edited the cab he's using to the proper ones. Its a shame he's not in the mood to share his working version but meh! I know Ive been asking for alot MordyT, but can you see if you can sort the dlls out? Thanks if you can.

That is why he didn't share. Santod didn't want to release it because he couldn't guarantee it would work for everyone or most.

Here is how he spoke to Santod AFTER you said you could live with it if Santod gave a reason why he wouldn't release it.
Quote:
Santod, i know you see me asking for that taskbar bro. Just tell me that you dont want to share it with the community (or just me) and I can live with it bro. Just be straight up why you wont post the taskbar. Really.
Quote:
Actually Ive never tried to be negative at all in any post. I just dont understand why you of all people wont share the simple cab for that taskbar. You share everything else and thats what I thought this community was about. Im not asking for support for the taskbar. If it doesnt work Ill try and find a fix elsewhere if need be. I really do appreciate the amount of stuff you do on this site. Thats kind of why i expected you to share with a fellow geeker. I find your excuse really weak bro but Ill find it elsewhere. Any time anybody else needs anything from a SS that you post, you post it. Everything. If you switched your display mode on the site youll see my name in the thanked list on evrything I use, so I do give thanks all the time for evry post that I donwload from. Period. Its whatever dude. So youre saying that youll never share that taskbar with the rest of the fam? Thanks for the mods anyways.
See how you mention you aren't asking for support, now you are asking MordyT to look in to the dll, that is support for something he didn't create.

BTW Santod never said he wouldn't release it, he even gave it to a cook, but it busted his rom.

If anyone wants to read the full exchange here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=118020&page=8

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-18-2010 at 10:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.