View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.2b 23559 & 21896 4/17/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp952 View Post
Without HTC messaging, is there a functional way to send a photo over MMS with this ROM? I think the standard Pictures&Videos locks up, and I don't know of any other means for MMS myself.

As long as MMS photos work somehow, I'm personally OK with going back to the Arcsoft messaging (as if that matters - lol). I'd prefer HTC fix the messaging client to work right, though, since even people with a true 1GHz HD2 complain about it. I had a hell of a time sending my wife photos over in Germany before the Drellisdee ROM, now I pretty much innundate her with photos of how life "back home" is.

Are there any (free) third party SMS/MMS clients that can integrate into SenseUI that would make everyone happy?
Just uploaded 23559_RC1.2b. There are 2 versions one with HTC MSG and one with it disabled and using arcsoft. You still lock/freeze sending MMS from album or camera on it to so same workaround rules apply. I think its a keyboard sip issue for the freeze so I'll see what insights other chefs can give me on fixing that. The htc messaging disabled version should be considered beta as I didn't test it much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
I thought the work-around was to attach the picture to the text message, does this method not work?
Yes this works on all my recent roms.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-18-2010 at 08:44 AM.