View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 05:17 AM
pimpol10
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sercet Rom no one knew about & it the FASTEST!!!

Hey jd i never stated anywhere the 2.5 can't work on tp2. all i said was it slower compare to 2.1. i notice it most with weather and quicklicks on the homescreen. name one rom out there with 2.5 that can display the homescreen with weather animation and doesn't slowdown because I haven't found none. I know of a 2.1 that can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
There is a lot of bad info that gets passed through this site and post like this is how .... I am not in anyway bashing you or your thoughts but let me clarify one thing for everyone ... when the HD2 was released it was released with a mix of HTC Sense and Manila. The code inside the original Sense was based on the hardware capabilities of the HD2. The newer builds of Manila\HTC Sense are mostly agnostic and can be used on most WVGA devices, there is only certain packages in Manila that may rely on a faster processer, but for the most part HTC Sense is and can fully function on a TD2 HD TP2 or whatever. Now what we need is for HTC to hurry up and release a patch for the facebook album issues lol

Last edited by pimpol10; 04-18-2010 at 05:21 AM.