View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:37 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
Granted I'm not the biggest poster, but can anyone confirm that didn't just sign up and only have 1 post?

$100 isn't bad for a brand new phone. Also keeps your $150 discount for the upcoming EVO everyone's so excited about.

As a side note:
Tried the MR a while back and was kinda hoping for these issues to pop up, but not happening here. Just some minor things like programs not coming up in the quick list even though they are open and touch flo getting a little quirky or at times some random programs opening so I just close it and soft reset. Even lost my phone, but they went through my phonebook and returned it to a friend of mine. Today I had an issue where the backlight stayed on even when the device was off, but did a reset and it got fixed. Don't think I'm getting an exchange for that.
I won't encourage insurance fraud in any way, I may have before but I'll simply say, if you have a legitimate issue with you're TP (keyboard issues, screen issues, cracking on chrome) I believe Sprint therefore encourages YOU to use asurion for this matter. Go to www.phoneclaim.com/sprint file a claim for hardware issue ect... I forgot, you might get a TP2 in return.