View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 PM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
Apparently, mine hasn't updated since March. No errors, nothing. Nice to see that the automatic updates have been not updating automatically. Got that fixed, now i'll see what it says about files in the kitchen. I hope I didn't just screw myself over. Especially since I see that you found the file that it's catching. I'm not sure why it catching a Total Commander file would mess you up since you don't even include it (I do, so things might be interesting).

Kevin
you can scan just that folder and see if it gives you the same result, right click on the totalcommander folder and scan it with avast.

I know I'm not the only one that has had this happen in the last week. Probably a false positive, but since I don't cook in total commander I just deleted it for now so I don't have to disable avast just to cook.
Sent the file to avast to look into so we'll see if they respond back.