View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 07:08 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
after i reflashed v7 my wif and everything else is now great.
But the conversation/threaded look when i went to send a msg straight from the contact list is now go and now when i try to send an sms from the contact lists it just goes straight to the all black useless screen. So if i want to send msgs i have to go to the WM msging and send that way. I really want to be able to send sms straight from the contact using the cool looking conversation/threaded look with the send button right next the text box. It looks great that way and is very convenient. I really liked that text msging. Is ther a workaroung to get it to function again or a hot fix ,fix or anyhing to get it back again. there has to be something because it didnt work right out of the box the 1st time i flashed V7 but i dont know what i did to make it function in the first place. any help would be greatl appreciated. thanks again for another great rom release. I hope that its an easy fix to get to send text msgs straight from the contact card the. sorry for the confusing post.Im sure that its by far a difficult,wordy post. so thanks for any help.
Are you talking about messaging through HTC People tab?