View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
bmckenna
Lurker

bmckenna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Just installed this, and I like so far. Very clean. Could someone (hopefully) help me with a few problems I've been having?

One: the weather randomly takes over the wallpaper on the home page, making it animated and (right now, anyway) putting clouds all over my wallpaper. It's not constant, but does happen occasionally, and the clouds are quite annoying.

Two: where can I change settings for the input keyboard? The little arrow to the right of the keyboard seems to have gone missing. Also, are there any other keyboards installed, such as a compact keyboard?

Three: Is there a way to make it so that when you're on the text message screen, and you tap a message, instead of taking you to the conversation stored in contacts, it takes you to the standard messaging app? I always liked this mode better...or at least get the word suggestions present on the conversation when it's in contacts. edit: I've figured out the word suggestions, but would still like the original messaging app, if at all possible.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by bmckenna; 04-17-2010 at 03:18 PM.