View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 12:25 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
I know, I was just playing! When I get the rom in near perfect condition I'ma try out all the sys packs but right now just experimenting.......and I will DEFINITELY throw welrope something.............I'll donate to anybody that helps me.....thats what keeps the PPCG economy rolling!

Just one more thing.....I don't know if this is possible but is there a way to shrink the size of the rom so I'll have more program memory to work with?! Like if I took out some stuff.........is there a way to reduce the size of the rom?!?!?!?!

T.I.A.
Yes sir, there is. Download my 23559-skinned or manila. They are both lighter than their originals.

With manila 2.5 and several games, i am still only about 150 Meg ROM. If i really skin out the games and stuff, i get it down to 140 Meg or so. Which leaves about 250 Meg of program room or so. Right now, with 23559 skinned, and loading about 15 games or so, all customizations, and such-i am left with 210meg.

Also, I think it was william_fold, that posted a great sprint and generic 2.5 sense files that greatly reduced my rom size.

Last edited by welrope; 04-17-2010 at 12:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.