View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM Project Android Port and Startup Utility [03/31/10] NOW SUPPORTS CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by loader187 View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that charging is working for me and I am on energy rom 6.5 sense ui 2.5 version. The thing is that my battery meter says 8 percent - 23 percent but it still charges. I have left it unplugged for over 4 hours and its fine and then i just plug it in to the wall while in android and it never goes over 23 % in the status bar but it stays charged for over 5 hours.
The charging is one of the most recent kernel fixes, so im sure the devs will be glad to hear its working. The battery meter has been worked on a lot lately, and now is much closer than it used to be. At least its somewhat working now, and it shouldn't be too much longer before they have it fixed!
This post has been thanked 1 times.