View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio on your TP2 from the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
not sure what you mean. flashing a rom wipes your phone, regardless if it's signed or not and regardless if you flash from microsd card or computer.

i know that but you know how it is said to flash back to stock then flash custom...

i had a problem not too long ago where the splash screen for a rom stayed after i flashed a diff rom... i flash the stock and it cleared it.

i forgot how it was explained when i saw it. i think on a MM thread...

even after you flash a custom rom you get some data left behind but apparently flashing a signed rom clears the internal memory...

like i said, i may not understand this or know to explain what i saw...

Mike suggested flashing stock then his rom after one of his roms