View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:07 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Jmz Android Rom V1.04.14.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbg19 View Post
Just to be clear, This android is running completely from the ROM i could run this without an SD card?
You should post this in the android subsection too, i found this because i randomly checked the CDMA upgrades section
No, it does run from the SD Card. Currently it does not read the internal memory. I am working with a couple people that we might be able to come up with something that gets rid of windows 95%. But Android needs to be 100% complete to get this done right or even make it worth it.