View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:32 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's 6.5 forces you to use "HTC messaging" over "WM messaging". Is there a fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
i still see no reson for even changing anything.. if you dont hit the tab, you dont ever see htc msg.. just add text to your quicklinks and youll only ever see WM messaging... am i just missing what you guys are trying to accomplish? is hitting "all messages" from the tab not doing what you want? it goes to WM messaging that way too
there was a hack for sense 2.1 where you clicked the message on HTC sense and it would open wm threaded sms view rather than threaded htc sms. i think that is the functionality most are looking for since its the threaded view of htc sms that slows down.

my solution is also use the text msg shortcut to get to wm sms but it would be nice if the 2.1 work-around was ported to sense 2.5.