View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSE View Post
Your GTX version seems corrupt it get to 99% then stays there, for an hour last time I tried. My phone is bricked until I can stop home to flash another rom
Did you download it from your phone and try to flash it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyra502 View Post
nice rom the only thing i don't like is all the mms i have to click three things to open up an mms.
and i get a error 67 when using Internet sharing with the usb cable is there a fix for this
I dont use IS, but i will test it out when I go home..

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
I do have Gmail setup.. I love that little details.. Like the quick link to text also, the options to disable/enable things in tweaks.. nice rom.
is there any option to for re-sizing the sms/mms (tmail) screen and inbox email ?
not the fonts, but the height size of each line(message) so more messages can fit on the screen.
That is dependent on the theme. Maybe use a different theme, other than that comes in the ROM. Search for those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
My main concern is why the wifi now doesnt seem to want to function correctly. im going to install all my cabs one at a time and see if that helps.
I dont think taskbar has anything to do with it. I will check out the wifi issue.

Looks like I need to come up with V8 real soon!