View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:02 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23557|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK & GTX|XDA_UC|14APR|V7.0|GT

The GTX version flashed just fine for me on the first attempt. V7 also flashed jut fine too. One problem i had was with the Music page, but i found the Fix thats posted and it solved that problem.
Another problem i found is that alot of the time when i try to turn on WiFi and then try to access my WiFi it will show me the wifi access points but when i try to click on my wifi name to enter the security code it has no effect and wont open my wifi connection so i can enter my security code. Even when i finally did get it to work the very next time i tried to access my wifi i had the same problem again. It didnt save the settings like it normally does.
Also i had a freak occurence when i soft reset my device. after the soft reset i got an all black screen with white letters saying something about a bad file,program,or a missing or corrupted file/program. It also said to press the volume up key to reset,hard-reset, or any other button to continue. I continued and it seemed fine but i didnt do much testing. I then rebooted the device and got the same all black warning screen so know im reflashing V7 and hopefully that helps.
My main concern is why the wifi now doesnt seem to want to function correctly. im going to install all my cabs one at a time and see if that helps. Im hoping that it was just a bad flash or something. Thats why im reflashing now. Hopefully reflashing fixes the problem im having with wifi. Is anybody else having any trouble with WiFi on this rom. WiFi has always worked excellent for me on all the previous roms released. Thanks again for all the info, help, and rom support. I love the rom and if i still keep running into problems with V7 then ill just reflash V6 until the next release. But hopefully V7 stays functioning correctly. V7 has worked since the day i flashed it so im pretty sure its stable. I just hope the wifi works reliably now. If it does then im happy. The other problem is probably when i was installing and removing custom taskbars for the rom. and yes i did install sdk certs before i flashed any taskbar. So far im liking one of the DarkNinja Desire Android taskbars. Im hoping that the taskbar isnt what broke the phone. Its the only diffrent cab i installed on the V7 rom other than the usual cabs ive used on all ur roms since their beta stages. Thanks again. Sorry for the long and somewhat confusing post. Ill post what happens later.