View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Quote:
Originally Posted by locdog View Post
upgraded to the latest cookie 23557, and so far it has been great, except i am having one issue. it seems my sms is messed up. when i try to send a txt to someone it goes to a full screen to type the txt, and not a normal "history" or thread of the chat....and then when i click send, it doesn't appear anything sends.

anyone have any ideaS?

thanks
If you contacts as a QL it will start a new one every time, as well as if you go to SMS tab and click icon for new or the soft key and hit new. Best way to tell if it sends is to watch the Taskbar the EV icon will temp change to 1x then back, this shows that the message sent. Or you can turn on the sent sms notification and it will give you a sound when it sends.

If you want to go to the thread view of prev texts with said person you have to click on one of their sms in the tab and go into HTC sms, or click all messages L soft key from the SMS tab, and it opens the WM client, then click the persons sms to get into threaded view. You can also set WM messaging as a QL and avoid going to sms tab and having to hit All Messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiverson23 View Post
Is there anyway to stop the clock flip. I have the NRGZ White clock and I would like it to just not have the flip animation.

I am trying to get the Home Weather animation to be a little smoother and it seems that the clock is the main culprit for slowing it down since when you go to all quicklinks the animation is smooth (Im sure that common knowledge by now). So I was just wondering if there was a newer cab (the one I found in a previous post here didnt work) to stop the clocks from flipping and just have the times change with the white background.
I have never saw a cab that will do that. The cab you mentioned before was prob the "1 hr 2 min stop flip cab", which does not kill the flip. It kills the clock from flipping back an hour and two minutes everytime the home tab refreshes. This has been cooked into 90% of the ROMs out there. If you are running a Cookie build you can change weather animation settings and see if they help ya smoooth the weather out.