View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 blue tooth headsets simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop0114 View Post
LOL. I think what the OP wants is to let more than one stereo headset to work at the same time.

For example. I spend a lot of time riding a motorcycle and I use an S9 (Motorola) headset. It would be great if I could have 2 headset, one for me and one for my passenger. We could both listen to the same music.
OP should've stated that fact. lol...that makes more sense. unfortunately, i only have one bt headset, so can't try it out for you guys.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!