View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:14 AM
lilflip21
PPCGeeks Regular

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

Ok for those of you with the hour ahead or time zone issue on weather update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer691 View Post

1) Bring up the dialer, press Menu, Options, CDMA Services, Time Synchronization and check Time synchronize with mobile network automatically.

2) Go to manilla Settings tab, Data services and disable Internet time sync.

for now even after updating the time stays correct and no jumping time zones!!!!!!!!

Ok this worked perfectly for me Thankyou guys and I looked a little further and found the reg key for this setting for those of you like me that like all your settings setup for you automatically on a fresh flash heres the reg key in question to add to disable htc manilla weather time sync.. also changeing this reg key should work for those of you who can't find the setting to change in the manilla settings tab

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\TimeZoneAutoFix]
"CreatePDPAlways"=dword:00000002

Original or default value is 1.. setting it to 2 disables the Manilla time sync and fixes the hour ahead on weather update issue...
This post has been thanked 4 times.