View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 04/16/10 GENERIC_V4.2 (SYS 23557) "Devotion SPCS dialer" AVAILABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i tried this rom and LOVE the dialer!!!!

wish it was a sprint rom but i do have a carrier cab in my card so no problem..

on a side note... i have been having a lot of roaming problems at home... i flashed out of this rom to see if it would help any ( willing to try anything now, i was told its not the towers)

but once i flashed i was still stuck with the splash screens for this rom... i even task29

flash the stock sprint rom now tho.... that should solve it but not sure if its something in the rom or just something i did.

either way good rom.. i liked it... hope you update the sprint version
Hi Mayonesa, as per Vin, his roms are generic for now but they work perfect for Sprint, just need to add the mms cab of your choice and he has different ones to choose from ono page one. No need to do any provisioning. Hope this helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.