View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx
First things first, THANKS JMZ for putting this rom together for us to easily flash to our tp2's!!! It looks awesome!!!
BUT I have a problem... I flashed this Android rom from my sd card and I can't get a signal of any kind. I tried to turn off airplane mode but it doesn't seem to work because it turns itself back on. I have the latest Sprint radio 2.32WF. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to get my phone radio to connect to the Sprint network?
Thanks in advance.
remove your sim card. i will check to see if i put that in the original post.