View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jmz Android Rom V1.04.14.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFeet View Post
Yes, I received that error when hitting next with out a sd card in. Then put a SD card and it worked fine. Installed and all.

Any recommendation for flashing back to other rom? Anyone know the "enterbootloader" key combination?
Pull Battery, Put back in, Hold Vol Down + Power Button till you get the tri color screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
First things first, THANKS JMZ for putting this rom together for us to easily flash to our tp2's!!! It looks awesome!!!
BUT I have a problem... I flashed this Android rom from my sd card and I can't get a signal of any kind. I tried to turn off airplane mode but it doesn't seem to work because it turns itself back on. I have the latest Sprint radio 2.32WF. Can somebody tell me what I need to do to get my phone radio to connect to the Sprint network?
Thanks in advance.
Had the same problem with another project, did you remove your sim card from under the battery? This will cause issue if it is left in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.