View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:04 PM
leon_live
PPCGeeks Regular

leon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleon_live is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to leon_live
Re: **[4/13/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by parousia15 View Post
I have not had any problems with swype such as freezing. The only thing I notice is some minor problems graphically. For example, if I shrink the keyboard, I will see the bottom half of my lockscreen wallpaper before the rest of the rest the page returns to full screen. Also I noticed that the icon to bring up the swype keyboard appears in areas where no text input is needed, for example, if I'm looking at my memory, the icon appears between the two bottom soft keys. These are only minor and do not cause any problems otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I also saw the graphical lag mentioned about seeing the today wallpaper briefly while the keyboard shrinks. It seems to function very well overall though considering it wasn't specifically designed for the the TP2.
yeah I notice it too, is just a minor problem as long it does not freeze and not interfere with another app I'm fine with it and I agree with chris, works very well for not been designed for the TP2.

Last edited by leon_live; 04-15-2010 at 11:22 PM.