View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: [4/11/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
I used the same navigation program with stock and gadget rom, no such problem ....... but my googlemap/bing (their GPS/location function) worked OK with this ROM, also the my location function in Sense UI worked flawlessly. Just my main navigation software igo8 had such problem.
What is exactly your problem in IGO8??
How many satellites found G-maps??
can you put a screen of your Diamond/IGO8 problem??
(You can use "
mymobiler.com" for Screen shot, it's free)
HAve you read this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=403325
?????

Thanks Shane,
uninstalling CoOkie Monster Mod v1.7 and CHT editor FIXED my problem,
but old CoOkie have some issues now,
SO I installed again CoOkie Monster Mod v1.7 and I will cross my finger, nock some wood hopeing not to have again problem to access "Start Menu".
EDIT: TOTALLY confirmed it. If I enable CHT Locker (not matter which of the 3 style: Manila, Windows or HD mini) "start menu" stop been access throught "windows top button" or hard button (I Use DregSensor for Remap button, by the way disable Remap button doesn't fix the CHT Locker problem).
The strange thing is that NOW "hard buttons" are Locked byt CHT Locker but Stop access to "start menu".
So for our AmiKAM MikROM, if you want CoOkie Monster MOD v1.7, just disable CHT Locker.
I will try with other locker to see what happend.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 04-16-2010 at 02:24 AM.