View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 08:22 PM
superman651
N00b

superman651 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23557/21898 |Apr 13| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titani

I downloaded the Cookie rom 1.7 and have to say that I think it rocks! One problem that I am having which I had with many of MightyRoms with 2.5 is the weather updating in another timezone. I've used previouse versions of Energyroms 2.5 with no problems (partially why I switched to Energyroms for MightyRoms, nothing against Mighty but I love EnergyRoms appeal). I live in Albany, OR and when I let my TP2 find my location and give me the updated weather, it changes my clock 3 hours ahead. Remember this is using the new Cookie 1.7. When I drive just 10 miles away to other towns and my weather updates it changes the clock back to the accurate time. I was thinking that maybe it was thinking I was in Albany NY and giving the time there but the weather is always accurate (I check other "Albany" locations thinking maybe they have similar tempetures but nope). I find that if I disable the weather application or don't set it up at all when I flash a new rom (did this with MightyRoms) it gives me my correct time but no weather obviously since I haven't activated it yet. Again remember this has only happened to me on MightyRoms 2.5 and this current Cookie 1.7. Hope that made sense and can be fixed cause I love this new rom. Thanks to anybody that can help.